Enhance Patient Engagement, Increase Office Efficiency
Specifically designed for Otolaryngologists, ENT-Cloud provides a both practice website along with a fully integrated Patient Portal and Personal Health Record (PHR) that creates efficiencies for both your patients and your staff.
The patient portal is accessed through a secure login. Following Meaningful Use requirements, and enables patients to update their information, request appointments and prescription refills and to ask non-urgent questions, thereby eliminating phone tag. Your phone lines remain free for more urgent matters. With the ENT-Cloud ENT Patient Portal:
- Existing patients can easily enter and update their demographic information, including insurance information, current medications, preferred pharmacies and more..
- Patients can schedule appointments online, message the practice, and request medication refills.
- Test results and clinical summaries can be sent directly to your patients. Medication instructions, warnings and educational material can also be provided through your portal.
- You have full control over your portal content and functionality. Choose from the wide array of included #material covering the ear, nose and throat and more. Commonly used educational content for ENT patients includes Cawthorne exercises, Reflux Regimen, Epistaxis regiment and TMJ regiments. These are tied to #diagnosis codes so that patient education is seamlessly linked to charting your encounter note.
With people increasingly using the web to seek information on allergy, audiology and sinus treatments, a professionally-built website will place your ENT practice front and center in your community – and makes a great first impression to new patients.
- The ability to produce a powerful, content-driven website for your ENT practice is built right into ENT-Cloud. There is no need to hire expensive designers or programmers.
- Highlight your priority services such as allergy, audiology, hearing aids, sinus treatments, facial plastics, etc.
- Easy to navigate tabs give you the ability to select styles and colors. Add information about your ENT practice, including specialized services, provider information and patient forms.
- Educational content based on the services you offer.
- Ability to make changes as often as you like and are updated in real time.
Meet Meaningful Use Patient Engagement Measures
Exchanging health information from your patient portal will help you attest to the electronic patient engagement requirements of Stage 2 Meaningful Use. Providing online health information, test and lab results, and the ability to manage their own appointment schedule helps improve patient satisfaction.
With a professional Practice Website and Patient Portal from ENT-Cloud, you’ll make a great first impression that will lead to long-term patient relationships.