Considering Outsourcing Your ENT Medical Billing?
There is no getting around the fact that medical billing is complicated and ever changing. Throw into the mix a parade of new government regulations that seem to be dropped by the truckload every week and it can get overwhelming!
At some point you are going to ask yourself, should I continue handling billing internally or should I outsource to a medical billing service?
That’s where we come in.
The ENT-Cloud Billing Services Advantage
Whether you are an otolaryngologist, allergist or audiologist, we know ENT billing. We supply the technology and the resources needed to increase your bottom line and reduce your workload so you can focus on your patients.
On average, our medical billing services team has been able to:
These numbers were achieved by practices using our EHR in conjunction with our specialty-specific billing services.
ENT-Cloud Billing Services include:
- Dedicated team of ENT billing specialists assigned to your practice and make sure you get paid.
- Proprietary ENT Billings Rules Engine that automatically identifies issues prior to claims submissions
- A proven track record of delivering the lowest claim denial rates
- Enhanced ENT Billing Workflow and best practices to maximize revenue and expedite collections
- Monthly Performance Review and Practice Improvement Implementation
- Best business processes for maximizing all RCM Key Performance Indicators
The ENT Billing Process
ENT-Cloud Billing Services follows a rigorous and proprietary billing methodology specifically designed for allergy, immunology and ENT practices. We start by analyzing your practice for revenue cycle management gaps and potential financial opportunities. We then set up and configure both your software and your medical practice workflow to enhance and maximize collections. Finally, we assign your practice an expert in ENT coding and billing functions.
We are experts in billing, bilateral modifiers and coding procedures for all facets of ENT services including:
- Sinus Balloon Dilation
- Hearing Aids
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck
Our Proprietary ENT Billings Rules Engine keeps everything in check, which is why we have one of the lowest claim denial rates in the industry. We also set regular meetings for performance review and improvements to keep everything on track.
We work based on results, not promises.
Why Partner With Us?
We are the industry experts in ENT billing and bring a level of expertise and business acumen to your practice that will is hard to source and fund. The entire ENT-Cloud Billing Services provides tremendous value to your practice – starting with getting you paid correctly the first time.
ENT Practices using our ENT Billing Services experience:
- Fewer Denials
- Reduced Management Overhead Costs
- Increase In Practice Profits
- Increase In Charges
- Decrease in Rejections
- Greater Collections
- Workflow Automation Savings